//Forever Imperfect

Senin, 11 Juni 2012 @ 07.59 | 0 Comment [s]


Aseekk MARIO MAURER euyy !! hehe .. si ganteng yang satu ini di post juga .. hehe lihat yaa teman :))


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

holla friends, I shanti. want to be my friend? yes me too .. :D

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

oh god, I really do not understand with all this. so what do I know, the, umm .. talk? what to talk about ... maybe I'll talk about dreams. everyone has a dream that dream a dream when it was not a dream anymore but a reality of the dream. but before the dream is real we have to dream even harder to make that dream higher.!


The Credits!

Template by : Shanti Maurery
Basecode by : Kanega
Full Edited : Shanti Haryani

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!